Payment and delivery
All prices include VAT (not deductible from orders from abroad).
The merchandises can be paid either 1) by money transfer (in which case we will send you a separate invoice within 24 hours) or 2) through PayPal with your PayPal account or Visa or MasterCard card (in which case the payment is made immeditely) or 3) if picked up in our store, with cash or Visa or MasterCard card.
- Maps and prints are sent unframed and without frames or passe partouts in tube as Maxi Letter or Postal Parcel.
- Books are sent as postal parcel, Maxi Letter or ordinary letter.
- As cost of delivery to Finland we charge:
- Normally 7,90 € / package. Orders of value 70 € or more are sent free of charge.
- In special cases (e.g. framed maps or insured parcels) the real delivery cost is charged.
- When sending only postal card: 2 € / letter.
- To other countries and Aland the program calculates the delivery charge on basis of the weight of the merchandise and the destination country.
The customers have the right to return the merchandises according to Finnish law.